Latest innovation in Pakistan is laser engraving
The laser uses a light beam engraving tool so that no part of the machine is actually in contact with the material to be engraved. Laser engraving produces a net marking, permanent, highly detailed engraving images up to 1200 dots per inch.
As the demand for more personalized jewelry items has increased, many jewelers are enjoying the benefits of lasers and their burning capabilities. Using a laser engraving tasks such as inscriptions, texturing or etching can be achieved resulting in a more accurate and more flexibility in the design with excellent control. Many components manufactured need marking in the form of serial numbers, product codes, data matrix and bar codes, logos, serial numbers and product codes. Almost all industry sectors such as Aerospace, Mechanics, Automobile, Medical, Weaponry Tools, Advertising, Food, Cosmetics, Jewelry, Interior designing etc are already benefiting from laser technology and with a quick glance around a room, you will almost certainly find something that was marked by laser.
Laser engraving has many benefits, including:
- Permanent marking and ultra resistant: tested at high temperature in saline and corrosive environments
- Marking high precision and finesse
- Marking delicate matter: it is minimally affected by the marking
- Flexible marking: places difficult to access (for mechanical etching) can be marked as well as cylindrical parts
- Variable marking: each labeled part can be differentiated by a variable code (number, text, …)
- Marking barcode and data matrix
- Marking compatible with many formats can import DXF, HPGL, PLT, BMP, JPG, GIF …
- Ecological marking without the use of adjuvant, very low impact on the environment compared to other methods of marking
The laser can burn almost all metals, synthetics and other materials with high contrast, without the addition of any substance. In most cases, the typical effect of the laser induces a color change in the material without surface alteration and without ripple or burrs. The list of media includes:
- Stainless steel, steel, brass, titanium, carbon
- Or natural anodized aluminum
- With or without surface treatment
- Glass, wood
- Plastic, POM, acrylate
Specialist in commercial and industrial display, Sign Design is a single company which meets all your demands for engraving for industrial identification for your various departments, offices and meeting rooms. Respecting standards of health and safety, display creates a unique identity of your business have never before.
At Sign Design, the focus is on customer relations. Know our customer and serving excellence is part of our philosophy. Thus, each client can receive a personalized service because we are listening to their needs and expectations. The priority is to work together with you to meet your expectations for production, assembly and display of your burning projects and industrial display, offering services tailored to your needs. To achieve this, we provide you with a highly qualified team.
Whether you are interior designers, distributors of promotional products, or individuals, Sign Design facilitates you. Real advice, we bring you a design service tailored to your wishes. Give us your most ambitious projects, a unique piece or series; we will shape with originality in a quality approach.